Sunday, November 8, 2009

Half Way There

Well, we are almost completely done unpacking.

Now we are just trying to figure out where to put everything. There are piles of paintings, photographs, and tchotchkes everywhere, and I'm still not sure that the furniture is all in the right place. Due to my indecision there has been a lot of decorating, undecorating, and then redecorating happening.

Here are the rooms that are the furthest along:

Dining Room:
Foyer:
Living Room:
Living Room, again:

Today I slammed my head on the edge of the door for the built in china cabinet. I have a big bump, and now Dave won't let me lay down.

Oh, the trials and tribulations of moving . . .


2 comments:

  1. its coming along!! trust me, I know how you feel but just after two months i cant believe how far we've come....your new place looks like it gets beautiful light....and doesnt a kitty give you an automatic homey feeling??? is wee wee happy to be back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Wee Wee is happy to be back. She sun bathes all day, and she loves sitting in all of the windows. It makes us happy that she can see real nature!

    ReplyDelete