Wednesday, November 18, 2009

EXHAUSTION

I am, to say the least, exhausted. I have been going into work early for the last few days. My normal schedule should be 7:00 - 4:00, but lately it is more like 6:00 - 3:00, or even worse 5:30 (AM!). In order to get to work at 5:30 in the morning I need to leave the house before 5:00. This means I have to wake up around 4:15, and I don't like this one bit.

It takes every ounce of effort I have in my tired, little body not to fall asleep immediately upon returning home. I hit the sofa and I'm gone. I feel like all I do is work and sleep, and that's a bad habit to get into. I need to find ways of motivating myself post-work without assistance from caffeine.

Today I managed to actually be a little productive - I hung some things around the apartment, sifted through the few remaining boxes that are still taped up, and assessed the dinner situation. The situation being that I don't feel much like cooking.

I am hoping I can at least stay awake until Dave gets home . . .

1 comment:

  1. i feel your pain....ah...you could always over caffinate! Just kidding....being up when its dark is not fair. hang in there.....ps. sounds like you are being very productive by the way!!! xo

    ReplyDelete