Sunday, October 25, 2009

This Is What I Do:

So I realize when people ask me what I do, and I tell them that I am a Visual Merchandiser for a website, they have absolutely no idea what that means. Basically this means that I am a stylist for a website (which should probably remain nameless).

Here are a few examples of what I have done. Keep in mind that this isn't really necessarily the way I dress, nor the way I would personally style something. It's more like this is my take on my company's styling aesthetic.




I only have 2 days left at this job before the big move. Each time I get off the train in Long Island City and walk to work I think, "Okay, I am only going to do this 2 more times in my whole life." That's a really exciting feeling.

I will definitely miss my job, but I will most definitely not miss my commute. Nor will I miss Queens and all of the concrete I am surrounded by on a daily basis.

Goodbye asphalt and concrete, hello trees and grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment