Saturday, October 24, 2009

On To The Next One.

Well, it's official.

We're moving again.

As cliche as it is to say I think Dave and I feel like we are officially starting a new chapter in our lives. We have lived all over the United States (Indianapolis, Attleboro, Providence, San Francisco, Boston, Portland, and Jersey City), and we are ready to settle down.


So with new beginnings comes a new blog. I have actually never had one before so I suppose we will see how it goes.

I am notoriously horrible at keeping in touch with people, so maybe this will be a good way for me to communicate with the rest of the world. Chances are I will probably just write about clothes and fashion . . .

Stay tuned.


3 comments:

  1. WHOA WAIT. WHAT??? YOU'RE MOVING???!!!!?!?!?!
    YOU'RE GETTING A 1AM TEXT FROM ME RIGHT NOW. HOLD ON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on the blog...so glad you've crossed over into this world. this is about the time i cancelled facebook :) xo cant wait to see whats next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jame! It was funny - I started this less than 24 hours before you suggested it! Great minds must think alike. xo

    ReplyDelete