Monday, January 10, 2011

Lighting!


Really, I never thought I would be the kind of person to get excited about lighting.

But recently I am all about some industrial looking lighting. I find that porcelain or enameled industrial lights in green or white are pretty easy to come by. When I stumbled upon these copper beauties on Etsy, and I was smitten. The copper is just a touch different, and a little warmer.

I will need to have the light rewired, but it will be so nice with a wood table, and our birch wallpaper! It is officially the first new purchase for our new house!

Oh, and yay! We got the house! It was a long, drawn-out process, but everything is settled now. Electrical is updated, the oil line is soon to be fixed, and hopefully the radon will be no more by the time we move in. We will close at the end of February, but for now there will be lots of meetings, signings, and many questions to be answered. First order of business once we own this house: Goodbye mauve carpet, hello hardwoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment