Friday, June 4, 2010

Some Day . . .

Dave and I talk about buying a home all the time. We look at MLS listings, search through properties on realtor.com, and drive around looking for homes for sale. Sadly, buying a home seems like a distant reality to both of us. Some day, I'm sure it will happen.

What I find more fun than looking for the home, is thinking about how I am going to decorate said home. We have a lot of mid-century modern furniture thanks to my grandparents, and we are rapidly acquiring more. I am afraid that our apartment is starting to look like a museum form the 1950's and 60's. I am always looking for good ways to mix all of the different styles that Dave and I like.

Here are a few images I always refer back to:

My dream kitchen courtesy of Lonny Magazine




All other images are from Design*Sponge

I hope some day we will have a home of our own to test out some of these ideas . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment